Our comprehensive package of devices ensures that nothing is an after thought. From door entry access systems and household peripherals we work in cooperation with healthcare providers. Around the clock surveillance allows independence and reassurance for residents and those who care for them.
Our specialist services include:
- Audio and video communication – This includes door entry systems for visitors and in-room devices that allows a channel of communication between residents and care staff
- Pill sensor – A system that measures if a patient is taking medication on schedule
- Exit alarm – An essential device that signals if someone is leaving the building without permission
- Bed/chair sensor – This sensor notifies carers if someone has moved from their bed or chair which could result in an injury
- Epilepsy sensor – A trigger that can detect a range of seizure activity
- Personal pendant – A hand-held device that can call for assistance
- Pressure mat – This monitors movement and helps to manage the risk of falls
- Wrist pendant – Similar to a personal pendant but wrapped around the wrist
- Ceiling pull cord – These can be installed in bedrooms, bathrooms and wards to call for attention
- Blood pressure and glucose sensor – This monitors blood pressure and glucose and signals an alarm if levels go into severe territory
Based on security digital network technology, the safety of staff and residents is paramount. From call activation units (hard wired or wireless) which can be strategically placed around the building, emergency calls activated can be announced on wall mounted panels to alert staff enabling them to act quickly. We can also supply paging devices in case the response team is away where each system is tele care enabled and future proofed.
It’s not a one size fits all package though as we are here to adapt to each specialism and specific need. Severnside Security provide flexible options for less able residents to improve their safety, lifestyle, comfort and confidence in their chosen surroundings.