Welcome to Severnside Security Ltd vacancies.
1. We have a vacancy for a Field Security Engineer
We are looking for an experienced individual to join our expanding Fire and Security team.
We are looking for a Security Engineer based within the West Midlands area. The role of a Security Engineer is to respond to call outs, small works and servicing and maintaining of CCTV, Access Control, Door Entry and Intruder Alarm systems. Fire Alarm experience would be desirable.
Salary: £22,000-£30,000 depending on experience + On Call, Overtime and Company Benefits. Company Vehicle, Mobile Phone, Laptop, Specialist Tools, Pension
- Applicants must have a minimum of 3 years experience within the Fire and Security Industry
- Excellent organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiasm and willingness to work out of normal hours if necessary
- Keen to maintain extremely high standards of workmanship and a professional image at all times
- Customer service focussed
- Hold a valid UK drivers licence
2. We have a vacancy for a Service Coordinator in Gloucestershire
37.5 hours a week and Salary £ 20,000 per year.
This is a fantastic opportunity with a successful, well-established family business, offering training and personal development.
You will join a team who work with most commercial clients; ranging from blue chips to regional businesses, whilst also dealing with local councils and domestic units.
Key Responsibilities are as follows:
- Taking phone calls
- Assisting customers and managing their expectations
- Dealing with emails
- Updating spreadsheets and internal systems
- Scheduling work to engineers
- Scanning and filing of documents
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Accurate typing skills
- Knowledge of basic Microsoft Office packages
- The ability to prioritise your workload
- A willingness to learn
UK Drivers Licence